Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

April 25, 2006

Jimmy Clausen

I am very happy that Clausen committed early. I think it's very important to get a stud commit like him so all the other recruits will start to follow him to ND. EDSBS has a funny take on the whole ceremony, and I do think it is funny the amount of hoopla that is surrounding this kid. My only pro ND comment that I will say is that if any of the people who are making fun of the kid and ND could get this kid they would take him with all of goofiness that ensues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home