Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

April 12, 2006

Townes Van Zandt

I just heard a bunch of his stuff on the Wevl program Bleecker St. What stuck out the most was Willie Nelson's rendition of Marie. This has to be one of the most depressing songs I have ever enjoyed. Made me feel like shooting myself though. I might have to get some of his stuff. If you like an eclectic mix of music with no commercials, then definitely check out the Wevl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home