Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

April 09, 2006

A2 Arena Football

Ok, so Saturday I went to my first arena football game. It was in Little Rock and I went with my Dad and brother-in-law. It is not real football, but it was a nice substitute considering it is April. The coolest part was my Dad got tickets on the wall, first row baby. We were on the 5 yard line so the other end of the field on our side was a little hard to see, but it was well worth it. It was really a blast and I would definitely go again. I gotta finish my homework for Non-profit/Municipal Accounting(Yech!), hope everyone else had a great weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Clearly it's not real football, but I'm a fan of arena ball. It's entertaining, in a season when nothing else is going on and at least in New Orleans, it was cheap, easy entertainment.

Monday, April 10, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

Yeah it fills a gap in the spring and I had a ton of fun. I didn't really care that it wasn't real football, heck I liked XFL when we had it in Memphis. It was like a 3.5 hour drinking party with 30,000 of your closest friends.

Monday, April 10, 2006 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home