Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

April 04, 2006

Friendly Mutton Chops update.

Everyone at work thought it was "cool" or "ballsy". I guess if I ever graduate, and get a real job, I will have to have normal facial hair. This is definitely a benefit of working in the construction industry. The wife really hates the name "Friendly Mutton Chops", but when you've been married to and idiot like me for almost 10 years what are you going to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home