Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

March 31, 2006

New Facial Hair

I have been wearing a goatee for about 3 months now. Before that I had a massive(about 4 months of growth) Hollywoodian. I grew it on a dare, decided I liked it and just let it get out of control. Although not officially listed on the OAFH website, I think that I am going to shave my goatee down to a Fu Manchu. I will try to post a picture, but my wife will probably shave it off in my sleep. Any other great ideas for my facial hair let me know. If I can find a picture of the Hollywoodian I will post it also.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Jones said...

friendly mutton chops. definitely.

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home