Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

March 26, 2006

Tigers crush me.

Couldn't even watch the game it hurt so bad. The shooting was horrendous. We couldn't buy a basket. On a side note, I watched parts of Guess Who with Bernie Mac and Tool Bag. Tool Bag doesn't ruin the movie and it has some pretty funny moments. The whole evening was made bearable by some really good beer. I must recommend Young's Oatmeal Stout. I followed the Stout with a nice bottle of Harps, and a bottle of Warsteiner Premium Dunkel. It was quite the Trifecta. If the Tigers could have thrown a rock in the ocean... their words not mine... then it would have been just about the perfect night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home