Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

April 19, 2006

Shiner BLONDE

Another beer review for ya. This is the perfect beer for me to show my beer snobbishness. One of my biggest pet peeves for craft, import, micro, or any beer that charges $6-10 a six pack, is for them to have a twist off top. C'mon have a little pride. Make me get a church key out to get to the sweet nectar of life. Anyway this is a good beer. It is very light and refreshing and was very nice on a hot muggy day. It had enough hops to let you know it was there but otherwise just went down smooth and easy. Nice big frothy head and plenty of carbonation. I think I like this better than Shiner Bock. If you can get one try it and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home