Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

April 13, 2006

Newcastle Brown Ale

One of man's greatest triumphs. Light in the mouth, perfect carbonation, just bitter enough to let you know it was there and drinks down smooth. Thank you God for giving the us the gift of BEER.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newcastle is a favorite of mine as well. I need to go get some soon.

Monday, April 17, 2006 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home