Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

April 20, 2006

Adventures in Little Rock

Went to Little Rock first thing this morning so I could see my mom before and after she had surgery on her neck. Everything went great and I am back in Memphis but I'm exhausted. One funny thing that happened was that while my sister and I were in the waiting room a woman walked in and said "Hicks, are there any Hicks in here?" I looked at my sister, she looked at me and we just busted out laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home