Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

November 11, 2006

Carmel Greyounds



Congrats to my High School football team for making it to Semi-state. Those that don't know Indiana High School Football, Semi-state is the final four. A win this Friday puts the Carmel Greyhounds into the state finals. This was their first Regional Win since 1996 and it is good to see this storied program getting back to their winning ways. Go 'Hounds!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, January 26, 2007 2:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said "Spain can suck my Memphis ASS", puto barbudo de mierda, your awfull team will miss pau a lot. and I confirm, puto barbudo de mierda. Spain will kick your ass.

Friday, January 26, 2007 7:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the reknown "Grizlie" of memphis,isnĀ“t?,we need a photo of your sexual acts between you and your boyfriend Winnie de pou..only for cientifical porpuse.

We will pay good,and we can give you suggestive photos of Bubu,Yogi an Baloo..

Friday, January 26, 2007 8:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home