Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

September 20, 2006

I seriously almost vomited.

I turned on the game just in time to see this. It was disgusting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karelian Blonde said...

YIKES! Made my eyes water and caused a rather large cursing fit.

Hope the guy is ok and that the injury looks (if possible?) much worse than it is.

Monday, September 25, 2006 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

Its as bad as it looks KB. Dislocated and broken ankle. Not being a medical expert I would say that he is going to be luck to walk without a limp.

Monday, September 25, 2006 9:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you can walk without a brain why not?

Friday, January 26, 2007 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home