Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

July 07, 2006

Big hit (Block) in football game

Again why I love football.

6 Comments:

Blogger fifipoo07 said...

Thanx for the comment. Just wondered what is wrong with the French? Am curious as I love France.

Monday, July 10, 2006 6:27:00 PM  
Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

It's hard to explain. I just have an intense(probably irrational) dislike for the French people in general. I would Love to visit France, but only if the french weren't there.

Monday, July 10, 2006 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger fifipoo07 said...

Just posted on this, I was wondering if there were any US equivalents of the Zizou situation?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger fifipoo07 said...

Not surprised Arena has gone. From what I saw it looked as if he had taken you guys as far as he could. Good news is that germany world cup jurgen klinsmann is available. He lives in the states, was a world class player for a long time, won the world and european cup as a player, has obviously got huge knowledge in the european game something your guys need to know about. The American FA or whoever they are need to try and go for him now. Pippa

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger fifipoo07 said...

jesus that is a big tackle, i think it would kind of be illegal in rugby for being too high. Pippa

Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

POST SOMETHING NEW ALREADY!!!!

Monday, July 24, 2006 5:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home