Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

June 13, 2006

For Nicole

My first buck. Hope this makes you feel a little better Nicole.

3 Comments:

Blogger fifipoo07 said...

Hey just found u via comments on cutesports. I am blogging on world cup as much as poss so if you like come visit my blog. Do I glean from the 'irish' and that you are a football fan that you support Notre Dame. I am getting more and more into American football so am fairly familiar now with Mr Quinn. Frustrated http://philippasdailynewsplanet.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger fifipoo07 said...

Thanx for your comment. Thanx also 4 correcting me on the whole notre dame thing..i can't believe i did that. Anyway in response to your comment I did a post on the USA's chances at the world cup......hope you enjoy. Haven't seen them yet but do know their results. If I can am going to try and see their next game and write a post on what I think of them as a team.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks for the dead deer! It's like getting flowers, but with more blood, death and vindictiveness! I like it!

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home