Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

August 11, 2006

Pippa - The Brit Chick

For the record Pippa and I can't be more different in our politics and views. That being said she is not anti-american or anti-semitic for saying them. I don't personally believe that someone who is not American should be calling for the impeachment of our president. Sorry but I think that is the right of Americans and basically none of your business if you don't live or vote here. I don't like Chirac among others, but if the stinkin French want him as their leader that's their business. Pippa, on a personal note if I ever get to go to England to see an Everton game I hope you will raise a pint with me and mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger fifipoo07 said...

I couldn't find one that said blair out....thanx for the support though Pippa. I couldn't possibly sway you back to MANU now could I?

Would it be ok if i linked to this post tommorrow?

Friday, August 11, 2006 7:35:00 PM  
Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

Pippa, one of thoughts on picking a club was that I didn't want to pick one that everyone else was picking. I read a bunch of histories of the Clubs and for some reason I really liked Everton.
On the other hand you can link anything I put on here at any time with out asking. Have a good weekend

Saturday, August 12, 2006 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home