Beer and Football

The best things in life. My Random thoughts and probably plenty of complaining.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

Married w/ 2 great daughters. I do construction testing and inspection, mainly runways and roadways. I root for 2 colleges, University of Memphis, and Notre Dame. I like the Cincy Reds and the Tennessee Titans. Favorite beer is Guinness, followed by anything by Schlafly.

August 31, 2006

Here comes football!!!

So excited I can't hardly contain myself. I had the laptop out on the dinner table and I was playing a bunch of Notre Dame video clips so I could continue the indoctrination of my girls. Mainly stuff from last year, but also some historical stuff. Then the oldest asked if we could watch Rudy, so of course we did. I am so pumped. It's cooled off a little here in Memphis(mid 80's) so it feels more like football weather. Makes me want to put the pad on and go hit someone.
Talking out of my ass prediction #1: Notre Dame is 12-0.
Talking out of my ass prediction #2: Brady Quinn will win the Heisman trophy.

Talking out of my ass prediction #3: University of Memphis Tigers go 9-3 with a win at Ole Miss.

Talking out of my ass prediction #4: The Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders will be more entertaining than the Titans' Offense. Titans go 6-10. I hope Jeff Fisher can weather this last storm. Next year should be much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home